This is a collection of international artists that I have stolen from the hibachi huts, Bollywood sets, local pubs, and the many other different places where strange bacteria can cultivate into an edible cheese. Mostly, if you guys haven’t noticed, it really is a warehouse of all that cool shit I find in Japan which includes but is not limited to Shibuya and host clubs.
The artists that I pick out are artists that I actually listen to…not just some demos I found lying on the street in a puddle of dog urine and cigarette butts from three weeks ago! Every so often, I’ll talk about one of the many…many different artists that I have found, collected, stalked, or just like. Most of the time its the stalked variety but we’ll not dive into that box of restraining orders…and heartbreak.
- Underground’s Artists : BUCK-TICK
- Underground’s Artists : VAMPS
- Underground’s Artists : BREAKERZ
- Underground’s Artists : 4Minute
- Underground’s Artists : Miyavi
- Underground’s Artists : Dir en Grey (written by thimbleandbobbinpress)
- Underground’s Artists : The GazettE
- Underground’s Artists : One Ok Rock
- The Gazette – Beautiful Deformity
- Underground Album Review : Discoco by Coco Lee