Before I get to far into the explanation of this soundtrack I would like to say on record that comic book artists can sometimes be fucking disgusting dicks! I mean, as if we had any other reason to fucking hate the creepy ice cream guy or clowns! No, let’s just encourage that fear by making one a psycho and the other a demon! Great, no problems there! So even though this movie is “loosely” based on the comic of the same name, the soundtrack is about 90% duets from some of the best in the metal business.
This is the only place where you are going to find Filter’s “Trip Like I Do” at this particular time frame. They didn’t release it on one of their own albums for some time. But the collaborations between artists is extraordinary and I think this soundtrack in completely underrated. This also has a very nice remix of Metallica’s “For Whom The Bell Tolls” so that is definitely worth checking into!
1. Filter & Crystal Method – (Can’t You) Trip Like I Do
2. Marilyn Manson & Sneaker Pimps – Long Hard Road Out Of Hell
3. Orbital & Kirk Hammett – Satan
4. Korn & The Dust Brothers – Kick The P.A.
5. Butthole Surfers & Moby – Tiny Rubberband
6. Metallica & DJ Spooky – For Whom The Bell Tolls (The Irony Of It All)
7. Stabbing Westward & Wink – Torn Apart
8. Mansun & 808 State – Skin Up Pin Up
9. Prodigy & Tom Morello – One Man Army
10. Silverchair & Vitro – Spawn
11. Henry Rollins & Goldie – T-4 Strain
12. Incubus & DJ Greyboy – Familiar
13. Slayer & Atari Teenage Riot – No Remorse (I Wanna Die)
14. Soul Coughing & Roni Size – A Plane Scraped Its Belly On A Sooty Yellow Moon